Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

I do hope that you are alright now.I'm writing this to wish you good luck on your operation.
I hope that you'll live to see the day bro.I'll pray for your safety and well being. Try not to think so much about her man. I think its great if you relax and you smile a little. I couldnt imagine the pain you through physically and emotionally but i do know youre doing the right thing.Dont worry i'll help to ease your burden a bit because you've always been a good friend to me and help me out with a lot of shit that ive been through.I missed hanging out with you man and hope that you'll survive so that when you comeback we could hangout again like we used to.You've always been a friend and a brother to me.Hold on bro, i know you'll survive the pain.

No comments: