Wednesday, July 8, 2009

it's been a while.

It's been awhile since i wrote my last entry.Things have been good at the moment. I didnt do much tho but it seems i spent my time doing the stuff i usually do with friends and family.College is alright, but im flunking on one subject tho.its all because my lack of attendance as usual.damnit.im trying to cut that behaviour for good.Last two weeks i spend time with my brother and his friend walking around in sg.actually went for a shopping trip.lol.Just of last week i went to JB to meet someone and also i had to session guitars for burnout on last sunday.It was great.the trip was fun and worthwile.it's the first time i ever drive alone there and go back on my own too.lol.well,im still glad be alive today.things are making a good turn for me so far.

No comments: