Sunday, October 12, 2008

saturday bloody saturday

I woke up at half past two yesterday.I was too tired to open my eyes because the previous night i went out to damansara with louis.We went to OU and Cineleisure to catch a movie but apparently we were too late because both are closed.damn! what a waste of an effort.so louis ask me to stop by at burger king.as usual i cant have anything there.hahaha.so me and louis went there for an hour or so.after that we went back home to S.alam.damn i was feeling really sleepy so i got home and went to sleep.Adli called me yesterday about 1 pm i was too lazy to answer the phone but i still answer but speak in a tired manner.haha.then i recieve some text messages but i couldnt be bothered.After that rizan called me and asked me when am i going to Arie's house.I was like.."oo yeah..its arie's house today"..hermm so shortly after that i woke up took my shower pack my bags and leave the house.i stopped by at the laundry to send some clothes and head straight back to rizan's place in puchong.Along the way it was raining heavily and made some cars crash causing traffic congestion.so after i have fetched rizan i went to arie's place.when i arrived there.Adly was there with his friend.later on sofia,yana and kuyeh arrived too.i saw arie's mother holding the umbrella fetching sofia.haha..thats rich.anyway me and rizan chill out there for nearly an hour or so after that dekwan called and asked me to go to his place.shortly after that i went to dekwan's place.there was a lot of friends there,some of the BK kids like dekwan,bard,atok,fuad,ajiq,wak and so on.Chacha,Wan and boy was there too.Bard had prepared something that is Vegan edible for me.hahaha.Apparently they were planning to go to arie's house after this.damn i shouldve went to dekwan's first but nvm me and rizan attended his place for two times.hhhahaha.Chacha as usual with his jokes with boboy.I didnt notice but until Chacha said to me"Tgk tu madu tgh berborak.." i was like.hahahahha wtf..rizan and wan kotm was talking to each other like they was wining to each other due to the mutual former relationship.Right after that we went back to dekwan's place for the second time and Papa arrived there.waited for dekwan and bard and head straight to Abg Basid's studio.Me,Boboy,Wan and Chacha had a jamm session after that.hahaha we didnt know what to play.all i know they played a bit of nirvana,greenday,some numbers i didnt know,As i lay dying and myproof.ahahaha.went to the back of the studio after that for a barbeque session.and this time i cant eat everything.hahaha.hanged out there for few hours after that it was Lost Sinatra's jamm session.I cant help to fill in some keyboard lines for them but i am supposed to on this one song.haha..after that it was escape's jamm session.we took some photos after that and head to rishad for a lepak session.