Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cuti raya dalam bahasa rojak english dan melayu

Hermm raya..was a bit on the rush this year.Hermm i didnt feel like raya that much due to some last minute tasks.Last tuesday night me and my brother drove back to our mother's place in Perak.Everything was last minute.I had to help my brother with his client's photo album.we were kind of in a rush.I bought my pair of baju melayu at the Giant in front of my neighbourhood area.hahahha really last minute purchase at 9.30pm and baju melayu pon ambik asal boleh je.hahahah.so after that at 10pm we drove off to "balik kampung"..hermm best ke balik kampung..mcm bosan je..but its been awhile since i got out from KL..so my brother drove up to rawang after that he was too tired to drive as he havnt had enough sleep for two days straight.He nearly blacked out while driving hitting the divider so we stopped at the RnR in Rawang and i took over his place.Hermm was thinking of getting some energy drinks but apparently everything had honey in them.hermm tough being a Vegan but its fine.anyway this is the first time i had to drive long distance..everything went well tho.i sped up until 140km/h until my bro asked me to slow down.i drove until kuala kangsar.oh yeah the funny thing is when i was driving in Ipoh i tought i saw a motorbike coming towards me like it was heading for collision so i swerved to the left and my brother started yelling at me.hahaha.so later on we arrived at my aunts house at 2.30 am.

In the morning we woke up at 9am and rushed to the nearby Mosque.lambat gila pegi smyg raya..hahaha.there i met Amer one of my music friends in puchong.i approached him.he was surprised to see me there.hahaha.gila kecik dunia.tak sangka sama kampung rupanya..after that i went back to my late grandparent's house where my aunt lives there.haihh my first vegan raya.nak makan apa pon tak bolehh....kuih raya ada telur ada dairy product makanan lain ada ayam..apa boleh buat..makan ketupat kosong je la.
gambar raya dgn si budak nakal..

oh yeah apparently when i was packing my bags i found a violin in my cousin's room.hermm was pretty impressed that she could play it.i gave it a go and it sounded like a dead cat.The day after that we drove off to my father's place in Kelantan.lagi boring...dok sana mati keras..hahaha.masuk je kelantan on that day traffic jam tak igt dunia panjang gila.tahan la kau sakit perut selama sejam.As me and my bro arrived there we went straight up to my uncle's place.gilaa..open house.nak makan apa?dok diam saja la..minum air.makan yang mana boleh makan.haha.org tanya apsal tak makan daging.kata allergic.kalau kata vegan jenuh nak explain sbb depa bukan paham sgt.lagi mau kutuk ada la..hahaha.anyway that night i went to meet Arie at his kampung..hahaha.mcm lepak puchong je ada Arie.the following day pergi rumah my grandma.gilaaa bosan.ada family gathering and macam biasa la tak dpt makan sgt.kat sini aku tak rasa comfortable langsung dgn family bapak aku.ada je.muka2 pandangan slack drpd pakcik makcik.haih..mmg agak rasa nak balik rumah la.
org lain makan aku tgk je la...hahaha..

the last day at kelantan which was yesterday me and my brother was supposed to go back after we had our family photo session but the road was really packed with cars.nak ikut jalan tu tak boleh jalan kat sini tak boleh.my uncle ikut jalan terengganu drpd pukul 7 pagi sampai 5 petang terlekat lagi kat sana..gila kau.Hermm and i wasnt really feeling that comfortable staying there.i felt like going home.lots of work to be completed.So nak dipendekkan cerita kami bertolak pukul 9 malam.gila..mmg agak tension la..malam baru nak bertolak.it was no rush and thank god the road is clear!!..we went to terengganu to meet up with my brother's friend.hermm borak pasal camera.aku tak boleh masuk sgt.hahaha.after that we stopped at kerteh tempat yang diorang buat minyak tu.perghh rasa gila futuristic tempat tu.hahaha

tu dia gambar gila august burns red.wahahha.

anyways..after that i fell asleep in the car.my bro drove all the way to teluk cempedak in kuantan to take some beach photos at dawn.6.30 am we arrived there.my bro took some photos there.hermm after that i drived home from kuantan back to KL.

tu dia dok bajet hardcore dok atas batu

No comments: