Tuesday, January 20, 2009

i used to hate cell phones, now i hate car accidents

Last week was the second week of this new term. Last Sunday was the night i head home to Shah alam. I got a call from louis saying that he and kenet missed the last train to Shah alam. I picked them up at Kl central at midnight, went for a lepak session with them in hakim seksyen 7 and sent kenet home. I was tired but i didnt finish off my assignment yet so i get a hold of myself and did all the work. The next morning i was late to go to my Effective Speaking class, just when i have arrived there my classmates got out."Damn!i shouldve slept longer" as i tought to myself.

Then i reversed my car,stayed on the right side of the lane and i glanced at some of my classmates sitting at the benches of"rumah hijau"(a shed infront of the college carpark). As i was looking, i couldnt help noticing that my car was still moving but very2 slow, as if i was strolling. When i looked back to my windshield, BANG! another kancil hit the left side of my car.arggh! i was frustrated like mad. Everyone was looking like there was a tragedy going on.oooh shit" the words came out of my mouth as i was looking at my front bumper and the left side mudguard.The mudguard was damaged badly and so did the bumper. Hermm. i was so upset i even held my hands on my head. i was speechless. the girl who was a sem 2 art and design student looked at me and said"sori bang,silau.."and i was like"............."nothing to say or do. we parked at the parking lot and settled the matter.one of her friend intervened when i asked the owner about her car having insured.She simply made an assumption of me wanting to claim from her car.I was like wtf! i said.."chill..did you hear that kind of thing coming out of my mouth..dont just jump to conclusions!"So later on few of my friends had a good look of whats going on and try to settle this thing.I settled it there with the owner.

We agreed on paying on our own car. She said that i was staying on the wrong side but i said she was driving carelessly.Well, then she said that the fault was on us.Well..i had to agree partially it was my fault but then again..the fault was more on her.dammit..her car ended up pretty bad even worse than mine.I didnt think it was worth the trouble to go the cops otherwise we'll be charged more.She's still on P" and my license had expired i havnt had time to renew it yet. I mean it'll be a lot harder if we do it the legal way plus the damage wasnt worth it to claim for the insurance.Well, let it be then.

I met uchan and imran and brought them to one of the car workshops to see the damage of my car and how much it would cost to repair it back.Ahh damn its a new car not even a year yet since i bought it and now this shit happens! Later on in the evening we went to TTDI jaya to send my car.Costed me 350 to repair those shit! argggh im so frickin pissed off that day.What a day im having!

No comments: