Tuesday, January 20, 2009

See you next...Tuesday

Its been a day since i wreck my car.tormenting me thinking about the rm350 repair cost that flew away just like that.Herm well as of the result of last night, i didnt have the mood to go to morning class i even skipped class yesterday,went in just to submit my assignment.Well i did go to class in the afternoon.I had to go back home to puchong today as i have to send my brother and dad to the airport.Apparently they are leaving for the UK.My dad has an outstation work there with one of his clients and so's my brother but he's doing photography there.hermm isnt that cool..i wish i could go and meet my long lost friends there back in York.

Arie sent me home at 6pm. I had to cover the car wreck story from my father otherwise he'll end up being angry so i told him my car had some repairing to do regarding of the windows.haha.I sent them to the airport at 11pm.My brothers going there for nearly a month.So after sending them i head back to puchong with my mom.As i was driving i told my mother of what happend.She said she was going to tell it to my dad and i was like ".aaaa." nvm then.its her decision.So tomorrow i am going to pick up my car at the workshop.

1 comment:

SR said...

haha repairing of the windows? nice ! :P