Sunday, February 1, 2009

family gathering to a family feud

Last night i went to my aunt's place in semenyih for a family gathering due to my cousin's wedding.hermm it was rather distressing as i couldnt find my way to their place.I was with my mom.we got lost for a few times.it was rather depressing for me.i couldnt help it anymore with using profanities.It made me feel like i'm in a deep rage.i know its not neccessary but i just couldnt help it anymore plus i dont even have a day's sleep.Mother weren't really helping with the directions apart from one time instead she nagged at the situation plus my uncle gave us a wrong direction and the place was dark which made me even more depressed.When we arrived i said i didnt want to go out and my mother really did gave me a good smack on the face.Wow! i just couldnt take it anymore, mother got out of the car.I slammed the door and stayed outside besides the car for a while to calm me. I then finally had the courage to go inside but i was disheartened by the look of some uncles when i was greeting them. I went inside and headed straight to the back door of the house, opened the window and calmed myself down.I turned on the tap to wash my face.I couldnt hold the rage back anymore so i broke down in tears.Again i know it doesnt make sense for me to be rage for such stupid reason.The tense and the negative feeling was too much when i was driving.Man, i haven't felt like that or shed in tears for a few years now. That made me feel like i am 15 again.i remember the days when i was a confused teenager angry at my parents.haha how dumb was i.Later on my cousin who just got married that morning came up to me and calmed down.I realised something then, despite of what people been saying about her she is a really nice person. I was calmed down but felt embarrased with other people.So we catched up on old times because its been ages since i saw some of my cousins.When i went back everything was a lot better until i took on a different direction again which made my mother nagged on and on which made me feel stressful again.I didnt mean to react back or answer back but i just couldnt take it anymore.She was becoming more like her mother in law.always complaining here and there about things.when i answered back she was furious.I really didnt like the situation at just one point i just kept quiet.Why does this always happen? i always end up in this situation with mother. I dont mean to hurt her feelings but sometimes i couldnt stand it anymore.Why she couldnt be more like father.Reasonable and just.Well deep down i am sorry that i have caused so much arguments.I dont understand why with my family i am like this but not with friends.

2 comments:

Keanorlinsya said...

its all the same with everyone. i lose my temper with my family all the time. dgn kwn2 bole restraint sket.

SR said...

Ahh..we just talked about parents and family..dont worry, we're past the 'phase' already,remember? :)