Friday, February 6, 2009

waiting for dissapointment

I've been waiting for a long time.anticipating the day that ptptn would bank in the money for this semester.One morning,a class was cancelled so we went to some restaurant nearby my place in S.alam for breakfast.Later on a friend informed me that the money has already been banked in.I was like wtf!! im so happy.So there i was, starting my car engine and drove off straight away to Esso nearby my place, went to the atm machine, inserted my bank card,key-ed in the pin number and there you go....RM 300.44....i was like........"What the Faaaaaaaaaaark"..i tought its supposed to be 3000++..I told my friends about it,they went to check it straight away..Arab's was lucky..he got 1000+..cwoo got 500+ but bilal on the other hand..hahahha rm 12.00.hahahhah what the hell.so unlucky of him.

I was really pissed off.so i decided to go to bank islam with Mira.I checked the bank statement.my fees costs me 3200 this sem but unisel took 3700 from my account.fuck it!..Mira was unlucky she didnt get her ptptn money.The beacon of hope for students to be happy had crumbled into pieces.hahaha.unisel is really fucked up place when it comes to money.herrm i was dissapointed that day.Goodbye to buying new macbeth shoes, new hoodies, new everything.i have to pay my debts to my mother too.fuckk it!.but to hell with it.im still going to get my new deck soon.btw i checked my bank statement and yes they have deducted the outstanding balance.

No comments: