Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Last night

I was bored like hell at home.I browsed through the numbers in my list looking for some friends to hangout with.It was 10pm and i had nothing much to do.So i called Jay and asked him where he was.I asked him wether he wants to go for a jamming session.He agreed immediately and asked me to phone around some other friends and the studio.I called Iqbal and Rolan to ask them if they could join as well and they agreed.Well that was a spontaneous plan.Anyway i rang Meng's studio in section 13 and booked for 12am.After that i took my epi.les paul and put it in my case.I left home about half past ten.I was driving and listening to some IKTPQ's songs to play.When i arrived at Jay's place i hanged out there for like half an hour waiting for Rolan.Apparently when we was leaving jay's place, Rolan couldnt be bothered to take his guitar bag and carried his epiphone with no case.Damn everyone was staring at him.Me,Jay and Iqbal couldnt help laughing and calling him a rockstar.hahaha.So then we headed to section 13 and arrived there like 20 minutes late but what the hell.hahaha.When we got in the studio everyone was setting their equipments.I was balancing the guitar sound between mine and rolan's.Apparently he got a brighter tone because he was using EMG pickups.Damn I couldnt hear shit when i was doing some harmonizing.tried setting everything on the amps and the pedal.So we played most of IKTPQ's number like Say goodbye,When Goodbye Means Forever,Columbian Necktie,Sharks In Your Mouth and Upon A Rivers Sky.hell i didnt know the riffs for columbian necktie and sharks in your mouth i just followed what rolan was playing.We also covered some other numbers like Killswitch Engage's The End of Heartache,As i lay dying's confined.There was also an attempt of playing Job For A Cowboy and The Black Dahlia Murder but it didnt get through.Hahaha.All and all it was great fun tho playing some of the old songs that you havent gotten round to playing it.After that we headed back to Section 7.Chill out and talk about mutual stuff.It was like 4 something we headed to where Rolan was working.We went for a Sahur session and i ordered "Nasi goreng Vegan"hahhaha.After that i was too tired to head home so i decided to stay at their place for a few hours and head back home at 9am.

No comments: