Saturday, November 8, 2008

bagan lalang trip

Hermm lets see.this week i went for a class trip to bagan lalang.It was alright.was a trip for our photo assignments.we left s.alam at 10 something on Tuesday morning.there werent any seats left for me so i had to sit at the back.damn it hurts my back.so we arrived there about one hour or so later.the accomodation was alright.the beach was a little too muddy.hahaha.so after we settled in had our lunch we took some photos near the beach.in the evening we took some landscape photos until 6.went back to the chalet,had our shower and head straight for the "hall".had barbeque that night.and these guys were really understanding they had prepared me some vegan artificial meats.haha..awesome!so that night after the barbeque we had some activites.had to do an act.they had me playing some songs on the guitar that i never even played before.hahaha.not the same thing i do on stage.so after that we played a bit of a football game and went for a drink near the beach area.went back to the chalet took my shower and had my sleep.the next morning we woke up,had our breakfast and head straight to the beach.awesome!.after that we checked out and ready to set back to shah alam.and f*** it.my ulcers are getting worse cant really eat or talk but i still do anyways.hahaha.

me behind and the retarded kid arie infront
boybands.hahaha
messy room..
baywatch?
mucky beach but beautiful scenery

No comments: