Thursday, November 27, 2008

its been awhile

Been ages since i post my last entry.feeling rather ill at the moment.im suffering from slight fever, sore throat,headaches,coughs and flus.i have no appetite today.but good news is that i lost 2 kilos.hooray.anyway ive been busy for that past 2 weeks because of the final exams and its kinda shitty because i have to wear a wig on every day that i have exams.the first day was Agama and i got to the hall late because i have alter my friggin hair.costed me my time.i felt really nervous going into the hall late.one of the invigilator told me off because i had "long hair"..hahaha.i tought she did not notice.damn.then this one invigilator guy came up to me and pulled my "hair"..hahaha he took my matrix card on the reason that ive got long hair.thats dumb.i was like "F*** i got to have a haircut..what a waste of effort doing new matrix card".shortly after that he gave me my card back.i was like wohoo.i accidentally laugh when i was answering the questions on the paper and could not really concentrate.hahaha.well other than i was like a laughing stock to all my friends because i looked pretty dumb and i even had my alter ego called dexter,the nerd side of me.lmao.hahaha.anyway last sunday i went to watch the movie called quarantine alone at sunway pyramid because none of my friends wanted to go with me and what the hell so i go alone.its cool sometimes doing things alone.the movie was pretty decent.unexpected ending.anyways after that i paid the parking.i inserted this particular 50 cent coin and the machine did not accept it only to realise that the coin is fake.hahaha.thats rare.anyway i looked for my car in the parking.pressed the button on my remote and look what happened..my car did not respond.i was like"F***!!"..no wonder why it didnt respond.its because i didnt turn off the lights when i turn off the engine.what the hell!!..i was stuck there for 20 minutes or so.didnt know what i was going to do.i tought i was stranded there luckily this security guard came up and i asked for his help.he and his friend helped me to start my car and yeah it did start.thank god..i was glad..so after that i got back to my place in shah alam.all and all its been a rather stressful but alright week.now im back home at puchong again

No comments: