Sunday, November 2, 2008

The story this week!

Right after i had a success from my previous show the next day i went to dean's open house in kota kemuning along with fellow friends from puchong.Some friends were there too like Karen, Chacha, Jack,Mazri,Babart.Apparently Karen was selling Cd's for 10 ringgit each.so i bought three cds like horse the band,myproof and driven fear from her, even got myself a new driven fear and vices for virtues tour t shirt.haha.was chatting with karen and dean about how shitty the scene are these days.hahaha.That night i had something spontaneous up in my mind.the car was full so we went up to Genting.hahaha.fuckin mint!.We went to pickup arie's gf sofia.and headed straight to genting.was the car was running on 1st gear when we was riding upwards the hill.hahhaha.we didnt really do anything only took some pictures and walked throught the place.but we felt good because we really needed to get away from the city for awhile.arie had backache when we arrived there and it lasted for two days when we got back.the original plan was to go to PD in the morning.hahha "holiday" but was cancelled due to arie's backache.me and blur didnt want to look gay by going there just by the two of us.hahaha anyway it was never the same if arie didnt go so we went home straight after that.we woke up in the evening went for our dinner and head to cineleisure to watch tropic thunder.after that we fetched louis in selayang and headed back home to Shah Alam.This week i got barred from Agama's examination due to 6 times of absence but the lecturer helped me so i didnt get barred.hhahah.plus something shitty happend to me this week as i got two parking fine by the police!fuck the cops!.im not paying shit!..i even lost my way when i was going to imad's function in desa petaling.arggh i wasted like bucks on toll.wasted my effort,time,petrol and money.dammit!oh yeah currently im selling Incarnation's new album.Udey gave it to me on Friday.His car got hit by two kids on a motorbike when he was going to park his car.he was pissed off because that night he was going back to Kedah.I even had my haircut on thursday.i had it trimmed actually and just a slight cut.and someone was really generous i dont know why he/she slipped a 5 ringgit note on my car's driver window.hahaha.and yeah Khalitzburg's first performance was yesterday and it was rather adequate we just created new songs on the night before.hahaha.last night me and boy hanged out with Aren and Man from DEG after the show at william's in KJ.Imad called me apparently he was in Hospital.Man...i pray for his safety.im afraid he's diagnosed with a serious disease that had stages.

No comments: