Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm losing it!


Final exams is less than two weeks but still i havnt solved my problems yet. I am stressed, aggrevated by the fact that i havent settled my debts with the financial department as a result of still not getting the exam slip.I still havent done my final assignment project.I still havent catch up on my studies. I am falling fast. I am slipping. I am flunking and the worst part is i cant hold myself together.arrrrrghhh!! i feel like im in self destruction mode. Faces have come and gone too. Things were not as they used to. Just when i need people around me they arent there. I feel like disappearing and fading away. This is just an introduction to harsh reality.fuck it!Somebody please give me a straight jacket, tie me up, throw me into a dark room and take the keys away.

No comments: