Monday, April 6, 2009

The week end story

The last two days have been such a tiring day for me. I did a part time at this FnB company.I had to sell foods at a kiosk in the F1 Sepang Circuit.This is the first time i have to work at such place and the job was new to me.We started as early as 7 or 8 in the morning and finish at 7.00 pm in the evening.I was in charge of handling the foods in the kitchen.We had to sell hotdogs and beverages on our kiosks.Lol.a vegan selling hotdogs.nvm.The first day me,arie,louis,momo,suqon and kenet had left from S.alam to Sepang and arrived there at 10am.We parked our car and registered ourselves at the counter, took a set of work t shirts and went to our kiosks. I met some colleagues who were nice and hardworking.I worked hard that day tho and whoah it was a challenge.When rush hour comes we have to double our effort.The place was filled with customers who are willing to pay an expensive amount of price for an unreasonable set of food.Capitalists.I did have a chance to see a bit of the race.It was noisy like hell but thrilling. The second day was the same but the queue of the customers was hell as i worked at both departments; kitchen and the front counter.The cleaning part was tiring like crap and the payment was only 80 per day.it wasnt worth it so we made our own "profit".hahahaha(evil laugh).After the job was done,Kenet and i went to the jamiroquai after party.I sold some of the drinking water stock and made some quick bucks.hahaha.saw some familiar faces too.lol.The concert was nice but im not used to the different set of crowds.we waited to collect our payment until 11 or 12 if im not mistaken.All and all it was quite an experience.

No comments: