Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The letter R in Friends is overrated.

Im on the verge of losing it
I dont need anyone to share this catastrophe that i'm in
I'm a man, i can stand on my own feet
I can see faces fading away now
The ones ive known for years
the ones that have been close with me
now are as apart as ever
what ever happened to forever.
what ever happened to having each other's back
what ever happened to the years we spent with each other
now i could really see our true colours
i dont know,maybe i'm just being paranoid
but i have never been wrong in this kind of shit
havent you wondered, we dont even talk to each other anymore at times
I tried my best, i tried giving effort to care about you people
but what i have in return is just bullshit
I just dont give a fuck anymore..

No comments: