Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

It was 9:00pm when i left home and went straight to Andrew's.He invited me over to one of his christmas eve party.When i arrived there i was welcomed by Jason.Huh,its been awhile since i saw these guys.Jason and Andrew's friends were there too.I was the only Malay,lmao.but there was this one black dude from Uk that i befriended with there.apparently he was some sort of a DJ.Didnt know he was a Muslim till later on.haha.anyways as usual I was the only one who wasnt eating meat,smoking or drinking.They we're all stoked with weeds and alcohols.hermm not my cup of tea.Me,Jason and Andrew were talking about all the crap we've done when we were in school.all those memories those days.We would crash to any movie during school time.We would just go anywhere those days riding Andrew's car.Shit happens tho sometimes but we took it cool.Now Andrew and Jason has progressed a lot in their life.Andrew's a badminton coach and selling books while Jason is in the entertainment industry.I envy them.Jason was kind enough to help me with my label.He said he'd find me places and sponsors.Youre a friend dude!enough said.I left their place at one in the morning and headed to Rishad a nearby mamak stall to meet a few friends.I went to dekwan's place later on to practise with him and papa on acoustic guitars.We left his house at 5 something in the morning.When i started my car,my mother called me on the phone.Herm there i was, being yelled at through the phone.herm that was a bit of a turn off.i couldnt think of any excuses to give.i just kept quiet.Anyway we head down to the mamak stall for a drink.There was one incident happened there.There was this indian family was having a feud there.Glasses shatter on the floor,chairs were flying,tables were upside down.The feud wouldnt end easily.There was this one guy he knocked out this one woman by punching her face till she fell down.He slammed one of the woman onto the front part of his car.We felt really annoyed by the situation.everyone was looking at them.People with different mentality.profanities everywhere.

No comments: