Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End Year Vacation




My family decided to take a trip to northern states on last Sunday.Actually my dad had a meeting in langkawi so we decided to turn it into a vacation too.We left home somewhere around 9 am in the morning and reached Perlis about 3pm.We crashed at a nearby hotel.I was feeling rather exhausted but couldn't sleep.My tooth was hurting for a few days already.I bet it's because of my wisdom tooth growing.I decided to ignore the pain until i got a fever later on in the evening.It was horrible as it ruined the first day of my vacation.Then to top it off i developed an ulcer and also sore throat.I couldnt sleep well that night as i felt like i was frozen to death.The next day we headed straight to langkawi.I didnt really feel well at all but after i took some medication it can sustain my health for a while.Me,my brother and my dad went for a drive around the island after checking in at the hotel.Well we didnt do anything much tho that day but at night i accompanied my brother to look for some souveniers for his friends.the usual cheaper stuff there like ciggarettes and chocolates.The last day there my brother sent my dad to his meeting and went out with the rest of the family.We went for lunch in the afternoon and then decided to take my little sister to the underwaterworld.She was really excited to see the sea creatures there.There were a lot of weird looking creatures and fishes.We also got round to the see the seals being fed and doing some stunts under the guidance of their trainer.It was really cute.haha.Later on we fetched dad and head straight to the jetty to take the boat back to kuala perlis and head straight home.It was an alright vacation,i partly enjoyed and didnt enjoy it because of my health.why does it have to come at times like these.

No comments: