Monday, December 1, 2008

Melaka trip

It was 8:00 am on Sunday morning when my brother gave me a lift to Subang.He was in hurry to catch up with his job in Shah Alam.He dropped me off at ss15.Today i'm sessioning on bass again for Side Circle.I waited there for half an hour for Pyan.When he came we finally took off to Melaka.Stopped for a break in Ayer Keroh then head straight on to Melaka.We arrived there early.apparently the venue for the show was in a studio in a quite a remoted area.That day was very humid.when we got into the studio for soundcheck i had to stand infront of the Stand-up fan to keep me cool.damn.anyways we had our soundcheck and the bass amp sucked because the sound of my bass was very distorted when i put my control volume on full.i had to turn the control knobs on my bass at mid range in order to get a clearer sound.I was hoping the bass amp would be nice like at Lab rat's studio.Before the show started there was this one band who had an argument between themselves because one of the guys came late.So one of them bailed out and they didnt play early.they came later on in the evening.I cant remember what the following band is.but the next band who played was a band called V.They were awesome,even did a cover of metallica's number creeping death, iron maiden's hallowed be thy name and halloween but i didnt remember what the title was.It was amazing.The guitarists were like guitar heroes.they played a few amazing riffs and solo leads.We played after them.It was so boiling inside there.I gave a few showmanships but then felt really tired and my neck was hurting.i dropped my bass during the cover of As blood runs black because i attempted swinging it and then the 3rd string was out of tune.Lol.shit happens.Next up was Dying For Autopsy.I enjoyed their set.good showmanship from them.After the show is done we had some photo sessions.It was great fun but really tiring.That night i flat out in the car.really tired because i havent had enough sleep and didnt eat for the whole day.we checked in at the local hotel.it was adequate.i finally had my shower.felt rather fresh after that.went out for dinner, as usual i had problems eating everywhere,we came back and was flat out.We got back this afternoon and arrived back home this evening.As of now my body is aching.Awesome!

1 comment:

Suffian Salim said...

huhuhu...nape kau x cite pasal kite blah dari kedai tepi jalan tu..

www.notabernoktah.blogspot.com