Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

This morning i woke up at 11 am.I tried so really hard to get up until i could.I head straight to the toilet and took my shower.I resist all pain and took my medication.i feel better today.my fever was going down.the sore throat wasnt as bad.but i still couldnt eat anything.i could barely finish a piece of biscuit.because it hurts my throat everytime i try to swallow something.i went out to a shop later on to buy a can of 100 plus.it sort of hurting my ulcer and my throat too probably because it was ice cold.damn.i cant have anything.later on as i was talking on the phone in my bedroom i notice some red spots on both of my arms.i told my mom about it and she gave me some cash to see the doctor.the doctor told me that i was diagnosed with german measels.i was like wtf! i tought i had measels when i was a child.now i have to keep away from my little sister.anyway that evening i went down to giant to buy something for new year's eve barbeque.I met Papa,Nurul,Bard,Ajiq and Wan there.They was in a bit of surprise seeing me with my red face.haha.i really didnt feel well at all.after all the shopping sessions were done we went to bard's place to prepare some things.i went back home for a short rest and went back out again that night.The barbeque was one and a half hour late but we manage to put things together.the turnout of the crowd was huge.there was like nearly 30-40 people who came or even 50 i'm not really that sure.We saw some fireworks when it strikes 12.Well there it was.The New year.everyone was watching at the fireworks.After the barbeque we had some jamm sessions.we had some bands played like eleven,kids on the move,burnout,kias fansuri,first base and the dearly missed.A lot of jumbled up line ups that night.i suspected the might was not working so i was giving it a check during burnout performances but suqon accidentally pulled the mic and banged my lips.lol i had a cut on my upper lips and it was bleeding.haha.after the jamm session had finished i head back home as i was really too tired to even say goodbye.it was an enjoyable night i could say eventhough i didnt eat the whole day apart from some tiny tidbit foods.2008 has been a memorable year for me.I wish 2009 could bring a new wave of good things to come for me.

1 comment:

DEADBEAT said...

nasib baik aku tak demam. kalau tak aku salahkan kau seumur hidop aku. ahaha.. gila babi fun new year eve this year. takdela wasted mcm tahun2 sudah.!! thanks BKHC.